The marketing plan is a tool that helps you stay on track with your marketing. It shows you how your company attracts clients and how your clients find you and your product. The marketing plan is a living document and works both short and long term.
Please answer the following questions before contacting us:
- What sells your business?
- Who sells the products/services in your company?
- Why should customers choose you? / What makes your business different from your competitors?
- Which of the company’s products are selling well, and which are not selling?
- What do your competitors look like? What are they doing well and what are they not doing well?
- Where is your company going? / Where are you in 1, 3 and/or 5 years?
- How do we achieve your company’s goals?
When you have answered the above questions, we work together to create a marketing plan. Also, we always make sure to do a follow-up.